I Don't Care...Okay, Not Really.
Does anyone remember "Really Rosie"? I don't remember if it was on PBS or what, but anytime I hear the theme song, I smile. The video clip below is one of my favorites. To this day, I still sing-song "I don't care..." when I'm being a smart-alec (which is pretty often).
Talking to old friends and my cousins on Facebook has made me nostalgic lately. I really miss being around the whole family. Those days/nights at Grandma and Grandpa's house when we'd dress up in Grandma's old clothes or make some fabulous art project were pretty neat. Yep, I said neat. That's all I'm going to say today...back to work I go - even if "I don't care"...right now. :)
Happy Almost February!
Talking to old friends and my cousins on Facebook has made me nostalgic lately. I really miss being around the whole family. Those days/nights at Grandma and Grandpa's house when we'd dress up in Grandma's old clothes or make some fabulous art project were pretty neat. Yep, I said neat. That's all I'm going to say today...back to work I go - even if "I don't care"...right now. :)
Happy Almost February!
Comments