National Pickle Day

Did you know that it's National Pickle Day? I didn't either...who woulda thunk it? El Husbando's nickname for our little girl is "Pickle"...which is hilarious and will probably stick. I can hear it now, "Pickle {last name} is rounding second base, on her way to third...SAFE! Pickle is safe!" It's also National Adoption Month...who wouldn't want to adopt a pickle?! Exactly. :)

Grandma Leda calls her "Squeak" because she has a hard time calling her by her given name...since it's the same name she gave her son. I know, kind of confusing...but they'll get over it and eventually maybe they'll start calling Uncle BAD "Big Pickle" - that would be uber hilarious!

I think our little pickle might need this:
In honor of National Pickle Day, I would like to suggest that you eat nothing but pickles for the rest of the day. Why not? Who cares if you wake up bloated from all of the sodium, it was worth it! Have a fabulous day and enjoy this photo of a couple of happy pickles! xo


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometimes I wonder about you dear daughter. We should have named you Delight.

Popular Posts