Doggy Costume Love

Sometimes I think I'm so funny...I just can't handle it.  When it comes to Tank, I become very funny.  I love to dress up in funny costumes and props, so I just assume my dog should enjoy it too.  Um yeah, not so much.  Over the years, I've tried to get Tanker to buy into the costumes.  There was a wig:
I, for one, was rolling on the floor laughing like a jack-ass.  Tank just looked at me with those sad, dejected eyes. Bad Mommy.

Then was Aunt Sarah's unicorn costume pieces.  He looks stoked, again.

A scarf and sunglasses? He looks sort of excited here...

To be honest, he hates all of these props. But that doesn't stop me from trying them.  Last night, he tried to sleep on the bed. So, I decided he could wear a pair of underwear to do so.  LMFAO...he just stood there trying to figure out what was wrong with him.  He's not built in a way that he can reach his bum, so he just kept looking from side to side.  Five minutes later, he gave up and hopped up onto the bed. In the process, he lost the cute flowered underwear and we were SOL.  It was a victorious night though, he woke me up at 3:30 to go outside...no pee on Mommy & Daddy please.  Again, I digress...

Halloween is a few weeks away and I can't help myself - Tank needs a costume.  I'm leaning toward the dinosaur, because it's really funny.  What do you think?

T-Rex...
 ...or Stegosaurus?
Can you imagine what we would do our kiddos, if we had any?!

Comments

Sabz said…
oh man! lol this is cute, tho!

Popular Posts