Twelve Weeks of 2012
Do you ever look at the calendar and realize "oh shit, it's already October"? I do and instead of wondering where all of my days have gone, I'm thinking of all of the fabulous things I've done this year. You're not going to hear any complaining from me that I "missed out" on anything. There are twelve weeks left in this fabulous year of 2012. I want to do more! In the words of Raymond Chandler, "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." So here's to living up to my abilities and motivating my ass to improve my attitude.
I come from a family of list makers and we pride ourselves on crossing off a list item. So here goes another list:
What are your big plans for the remainder of 2012?
I come from a family of list makers and we pride ourselves on crossing off a list item. So here goes another list:
- Use the elliptical for 45-60 minutes everyday - seriously, if I can sit on my ass watching my DV-R shows, why can't I workout while I watch?
- Complete my half-marathon for the Nike Women's Marathon this weekend (oh, snap! it's here already!)
- Meet and beat my portion for the Dahl Family Challenge
- Build a 4' x 7' dining room table with my brother - using Ana White's farmhouse table plan (modified to be bar height, with a bottom rail for feet)
- Blog daily at Moondeela and Mabel McKinley
- Throw a kick-ass one year anniversary/First Friday celebration for Mabel McKinley
- Send Christmas cards this year...
- Clean/organize/purge my office and crafting shop
- Design/create a new line of vintage inspired clothing for the shop. Even if it's only the first stage with prototypes, I would be thrilled.
- Design/complete the two chairs for the chair party for Kaleidoscape.
What are your big plans for the remainder of 2012?
Comments